Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some articles I've extracted in the last few days

What it feels like to always write about a perpetual war...


Cool birthday present for Upper East Side runner

The Demise of Dating

A snippet: "Under the old model, you dated a few times and, if you really liked the person, you might consider having sex. Under the new model, you hook up a few times and, if you really like the person, you might consider going on a date."

Crunks 2008: The Year in Media Errors and Corrections

A snippet: "In yesterday’s column about badminton, I misspelled the name of Guatemalan player Kevin Cordon. I apologize. In my defense, I want to note that in the same column I correctly spelled Prapawadee Jaroenrattanatarak, Poompat Sapkulchananart and Porntip Buranapraseatsuk. So by the time I got to Kevin Cordon, my fingers were exhausted." -Dave Barry



Do You Hear What I Hear?


Gag Gifts Give More Than You Bargained For

No comments: