Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A case of the Tuesdays?

Adrian Hood - Brown Eyed Blues
Luce - Sweetest Smile (hmm, not on YouTube...ask me for it then)
Neyo - So You Can Cry


I miss Seattle with the cold weather, greyness, & constant rain. I miss real Christmases. I think both mom and dad are coming to LA next week for a part of Thanksgiving -- I can't wait. I miss family. I miss stability...consistency...comfortability. I've never felt so unmotivated for school. I wish I can just drown myself in my blankets, cuddle in my bed with a warm cup of tea and a good book. I want to just lie down on my back, stare into nothing, and listen to great music. I even want to numb my brain with some TV! I want to go to a museum. I want to watch a movie in a theater. I want to be a part of mother nature for a day...or two.

Writ 340 assignment due at midnight. Le sigh.

I watched Bolt with the lil sis this weekend! We went to go eat at California Fresh (I think that's what it's called. On Westwood), shopped at Bev Center, and then watched a movie at Century City. In the night, went to Beta I-night and then Busby's! (West again though -_-. One day I will get to East!)

Oh yeah, went to Opera/Crimson with the Beta Thetas, Ce, Steph, Rena, and two chis (Karen & Cindy). The place was really nice. Somehow, I ended up eating dinner with two random guys I met at the club -- I don't even recall how I met them? But, I'm young and life is all about spontaneity and meeting new people.

Off to slave away on Writ 340 . UGHHHH :(



Us bored in the bathroom... Quantum of Solace was sold out and the closest movie was Bolt...but we got to watch it in 3-D. And I love love love the hamster named Rhino aaahhh :D

No comments: