Monday, November 3, 2008

Cranking it out

Ahhhhhhh I have to start sometime. I've been delaying this blog since the end of sophomore year, and finally after a 2-hr long procrastination session reading student travel blogs from Northwestern U., I was inspired to get my own blog going.

This blog, "Daily News Flush," was originally intended as a space to plop down any fascinating/quirky news stories I found on the web, or facts learned in class...or life for that matter, but I think I'll make it more personal. Perhaps I'll even prolong it to Paris this Spring.

It's almost 4am, and I have about two more assignments to go and an endless amount of mini-errands to do like making calls for interviews (the ultimate BANE of being a journalist). I took a cozy little three hour catnap around dinner time, so my battery life is still high. Speaking of naps, my brother sent me an interesting look into them. Check it out here.

Two catchy little songs discovered:
Heartbreaker - Will.I.Am. feat Cheryl Cole
The Ting Tings - Great DJ

An amazing Halloween photo:
---okay, I can't get the link anymore because I forgot my friend changed my facebook password---

Oh, wait, I am crafty and found other ways.


Brilliant no?

I'll call the main blog my motherboard blog, and my sub-blogs as spawn blogs; Spawn blog A - Cynthia in Paris, Spawn blog B - the proliferation of Epsilon Mu Omicron (in which its origin and background will be explained another time). Watch out for them! :)

No comments: